We had an excellent evening with more than 100 guests at our Olivet Commandery Christmas Observance.
The Ladies of the Order of Amaranth prepared us a delicious a turkey/ham dinner.
Brother Dennis Ickes delivered the Christmas Message.
S.K. Erik Andersen and S.K. David Colvin filled our ears with great music.
Many authorities present, like:
- R.E.S.K. Robert E. Burleson, Past Southeastern Department Commander
- R.E.S.K. Paul Friend, Grand Commander of Knights Templar of Florida
- E.S.K. James Hawkins, District Deputy Grand Commander
- E.S.K. Harry V. Eisenberg, District Leader
- M.W. James W. Ford, Grand Master of Florida Masons
- M.W. William J. Thomas, Grand Master of New York Masons
- R.W. Johnny Brock, District Deputy Grand Master
- R.W. Michael McCool, Grand Marshall
- R.W. Steve Boring, Deputy Grand Master
- M.W. Dale G0ehrig, Sovereign Grand Inspector General Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction
- R.W. Chet King, Personal Representative to the Sovereign Grand Inspector General Scottish Rite
Also present many members of Taylor Commandery from Sanford.
Here are some pictures: