We prayed under direction of Brother Reverend Jerry Elmore and sang several songs accompanied by Mrs. Schwebel on the piano.
To finish the ceremony, we have partaken several toasts to the Sir Knights:
- William H. Koon II, Most Eminent Grand Master of the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the U.S.A.
- David A. Aponte, Right Eminent GRand Commander of the Grand Commandery of Knights Templar of Florida
- Jim J. Harris, Most Woshipful Grand Master of Free and Accepted Masons of Florida
- Berlin Ruleman, Eminent District Deputy Grand Commander of the 5th Chilvaric District of Florida
- Jerry McKinnon, Eminent Commander of Olivet Commandery No. 4
- Ricardo Parente, Eminent Commander Elect of Olivet Commandery No. 4
- All Knights Templar wherever dispersed and those who have shed their blood, or have voluntarily put themselves in harms way, in defense of Liberty and Christianity
- Officers and Ladies of the Social Order of the Beauceant
Here are some photos: